Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Souped Up Blog!

Hello hello! This is going to be a short post but I just wanted to give a quick update. As I'm sure is blatantly obvious, I've decided to beautify my blog. The reason for this is that I am officially moving to Hong Kong on August 17th, and am currently looking for a job. Not so fun to be in Hong Kong, one of the most expensive cities in the world, without one of those... And because my current employment of choice would be a professional photographer, I am determined to put my best electronic  foot forward. I am still in the process of creating an actually gallery site in order to showcase my work, but in the meantime, I can at least work on this. If any one of my heretofore unknown readers cares to comment, your opinions would be greatly appreciated!
I leave you with two pretty pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment