Saturday, October 1, 2011

G Adventures Lib Dub Video!

*Competition is over! They found a winner and this guy really did his homework.*

Hellooo! It's been awhile but I have been legitimately busy. I will be putting up a post on Lhasa in August and September but before I do that, I might as well try to spread the word for this:


This is a promotional video by G Adventures! If you can guess all of the 18 places shown with the numbers AND write the three countries where the founder, Bruce Poon Tip, appears, the prize is a free trip to anywhere that G Adventures operates.

Because they are giving away an awesome vacation, they did not make it easy. I'm missing eight and I have only found Bruce in one! But, since G Adventures is clearly aware of how ridiculously difficult this video is, they are having another giveaway. If you "like" them on Facebook, you are automatically entered to win another trip (more limited in choices) whenever this video hits 1,000 views, 3,000 views, 5,000 views, and 10,000 views.

1, 3, and 5 have already been given away BUT 10,000 still hasn't! Since I've "liked" them on Facebook, I'm putting this out there in the hopes of speeding the process along.

Happy guessing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment